All property photos
3D Virtual Tour
STUNNING GOLDEN GATE, BAY AND CITY VIEWS…
FROM A GLAMOROUS URBAN RESIDENCE…
AT NOB HILL’S FABULOUS “MONTAIRE”…
Enjoy sophisticated living at The Montaire, a newer luxury 20-unit building at the crest of historic Nob Hill featuring a glamorous lobby and 24-hour security at the front entrance. This bright and airy residence enjoys a beautiful foyer, grand-scale living/ dining/ entertaining space with fireplace, and a newly renovated kitchen with marble counters, stainless steel appliances and breakfast area. Two lovely bedrooms with walk out terraces feature sweeping Golden Gate Bridge to Twin Peaks views against the backdrop of San Francisco’s famous Park-lined hills.
Experience an unparalleled urban lifestyle in San Francisco’s most Parisian-style neighborhood- from the casual European-style neighborhood cafes and the elegantly manicured Huntington Park with it’s well-known fountain, to the haute-cuisine restaurants and chic night-clubs in some of the world’s grandest hotels.
Its location in the heart of the City is close to booming tech and financial centers of Jackson Square, the Financial District and SoMa, as well as the internationally acclaimed shopping of Union Square and Broadway-style entertainment of the Theater District- quintessentially San Francisco!
-2 bedroom, 2 baths, 2 terraces, eat-in kitchen and extra-large living space with fireplace
-2 car side-by-side parking with additional private storage room
-2,000 Square feet as per City of San Francisco Tax Records
-24-hour doorman building
-Expansive Golden Gate, Bay and Twin Peak Views
-Constructed in 1991 as a 20-unit ultra-luxury building, The Montaire is one of Nob Hill’s last major condominium developments and features a timeless elegant façade combined with a Park Avenue-style lobby
-HOA Dues: $3,719 per month includes water, garbage, building insurance, maintenance, reserves, 24-hour doorman and professional property management
*SELLER TO CREDIT BUYER 1 YEARS WORTH OF HOA DUES ($44,628) AT CLOSE OF ESCROW
-Step into a world of elegance in Residence 601 at The Montaire as you are greeted by a lovely marble- tiled entrance foyer with coat closet and ceramic Italianate sconces. Beautiful full wall mirrors in the entrance gallery are a wonderful art space and provide an elegant approach into the living areas.
- Stunning Bay views with the Golden Gate Bridge and Angel Island as a dramatic backdrop welcome guests into the grand-scaled living/ great room/ dining space with hardwood floors and marble fireplace. Gracefully curved convex-shaped windows create the perfect lens to showcase scenic views of some of the City’s most iconic landmarks. The lovely dining area with built-in shelving is centered by a sparkling crystal chandelier and enjoys outlooks toward the building’s famous Lake Como-esque trompe l-oeil mural in the building’s courtyard, along with charming glimpses of the Bay and Russian Hill.
-The recently re-done kitchen enjoys a cozy breakfast nook with greenery out looks and more Tuscany-like views of the Montaire Mural. Abundant floor-to-ceiling cabinetry provides generous pantry space for this chef’s kitchen which features marble slab counter tops with stainless steel sink, and is superbly equipped Miele dishwasher, Thermador built-in 5 burner gas range stove with hood, GE double oven, and built-in SubZero fridge.
- Entered through a fabulous mirrored hallway, the expansive and luxurious primary suite features romantic views of the Bridge and Bay framed through lovely greenery, as well as a huge bedroom with a sitting area and built-in desk stepping out to a private walk-out West terrace. An expansive walk-in closet and spa-like bath with double sinks, marble counters, marble tile, stall shower and separate Jacuzzi-style bathtub complete the space of this serene and sumptuous retreat.
- The comfortable 2nd/ guest bedroom features a large walk-in closet and its own beautiful West terrace with postcard Golden Gate Bridge views.
- Adjacent to the guest bedroom lies the 2nd/ guest bath with elegant marble tile, marble counter tops, and shower over tub with glass door and elegant Kohler fixtures.
- A laundry closet with stacked washer/ dryer completes the floorplan of this elegant urban abode.
Constructed in 1991 as a 20-unit ultra-luxury building, The Montaire is one of Nob Hill’s last major condominium developments and features a timeless elegant façade combined with a Park Avenue-style lobby. It’s Tuscany-style style mural in the courtyard and location at the very crest of this renowned historic neighborhood make it one of City’s premiere 24-hour doorman buildings.
NOB HILL-Elegant and glamorous, Nob Hill is home to five legendary hotels, Huntington Park and one of San Francisco’s most iconic structures- Grace Cathedral, San Francisco’s version of Notre Dame. Perched on the commanding heights made accessible in the 1870s by the California Street cable car that runs through the heart of the neighborhood, Nob Hill is home to old San Francisco. The descendants of San Francisco’s founding families still frequent their private clubs here, including the Pacific Union and University Clubs.
The neighborhood remains one of the most affluent and desirable in all of San Francisco with it’s historic, yet vibrant character. With it’s stunning Beaux Arts-style pre-war luxury buildings decorated with wedding-cake facades, the magnificent palace-like Fairmont Hotel, and iconic Grace Cathedral, Nob Hill is truly San Francisco’s own version of Paris. It has also been the scene of many famous movie and television filmings over the decades from Alfred Hitchcock’s immortal movie Vertigo in the 1950’s to 2019’s Matrix 4 with Keanu Reeves which was recently filmed there, as well as the long-running TV series “Hotel” which was set at the Fairmont Hotel- and countless others.
The heart of Nob Hill is Huntington Park, and its iconic 10-foot tall Fountain of Tortoises. Shady benches around the classic urban square provide a welcome rest for those who hike up the hill- and a children’s playground is a hidden gem. in addition to it’s acclaimed world-class restaurants, charming neighborhood eateries dot the neighborhood. And the Masonic Auditorium, a classic example of Mid-Century architecture, is yet another attraction, as a venue for concerts and events. During the Holiday Season the Laurel Court Restaurant at the Fairmont Hotel features the largest gingerbread house in the world and is a huge attraction for locals and visitors alike- both children and adults!
Nob Hill is fabulously located in the heart of the City, in the midst of world-renowned hotels, boutiques, theaters and restaurants, as well as Chinatown, North Beach, Union Square, the Theater District, Financial District and SOMA’s booming technology center- perfect for enjoying a sophisticated, yet comfortable urban lifestyle close to San Francisco’s world-class cultural, dining, entertainment and business attractions.